We are the proud owners of a medieval winery building in the Esslingen Old Town. The deep foundations originate from the Staufer era. The building was first mentioned in writing in the year 1347. In addition to the room with the wine press on the ground floor, it also has a wine cellar as well as a two-storied granary in the attic. In 1991 it came into the possession of the Kusterer family and so was saved from demolition. After extensive renovations, this Old Winery now once more serves winegrowing and offers the ideal setting for events of all kinds.